Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Find The Cheapest Hot Tub :: Choosehottubsdirect.com Reviews Portable Hot Tubs

For people trying to find the cheapest hot tub, choosehottubsdirect.com reviews some of the cheapest portable hot tubs around. This post is about choosehottubsdirect.com reviews of the cheapest high quality hot tub on the internet.
While I was doing some choosehottubsdirect.com reviews on their website to find the cheapest hot tub I found some great deals. The best deal, or the cheapest hot tub within my price range was the "Romance" hot tub, a hot tub priced at under $2,500. I felt this was the best fit for me anyway since it's a 2 person hot tub, and I only live with my husband.

Choosehottubsdirect.com Reviews of The Romance Portable Hot Tubs

The "Romance" portable hot tubs, which is pictured on the right hand side of your screen, is rightfully named since it will make you be intimate with whoever you are sharing it with. For this reason choosehottubsdirect.com reviews state that this hot tub is ideal for couples. It's an oval shaped, barrier free portable hot tubs with two bucket seats and eight jets powered by a three quarter HP water pump strong enough to power these portable hot tubs. The hot tub heats up to 104 F, which is hot enough for me.

Another feature I really liked about this hot tub was the reversible redwood cabinet. If I ever scratch it (and I know that I will), I can reverse the cabinet and it will look like new. I feel think that this is just great engineering. Other hot tub features include: Lucite interior shell with Microban bacterial protection, two-toned graphite gray jets with an air flow control system that adds air to the jets, pre-programmable filtering cycles, and the Balboa electronic topside control system. The dimensions are as follows: 7.5 ft. long, 3.5 ft. wide and 2.4 ft. deep, one of the bigger 2 person portable hot tubs I encountered whild doing choosehottubsdirect.com reviews.

About Choosehottubsdirect.com

Choosehottubsdirect.com is an e commerce website started up by Steve Barbarich. They sell portable hot tubs factory direct, and their prices are much lower than hot tub stores since they are an online company that doesn't have as much overhead such as showrooms. They hold certifications from organizations such as the APSP, McAfee Secure, the HPBA, and MerchantCircle top merchant. Overall my choosehottubsdirect.com reviews of the "Romance" hot tub are two thumbs up and a GO for me - I'm gonna purchase this baby tonight and I'll post my full review after I get the hot tub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment